- Access and continued use of the CINDE website indicates acknowledgment and acceptance of
these terms and conditions.
Users agree to not engage in prohibited conduct. By way of illustration and not limitation, prohibited conduct includes the following:
- Attempting to access an area of the website for which access is not authorized.
- Accessing the website by means other than that provided by CINDE.
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with the way the website is intended to be used.
- Taking an action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately demand on the website infrastructure.
- Reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to obtain website source code.
- Sending malicious software (viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files) or any other information to damage the website. This includes any application or other information, data, or the operation of the CINDE or a third party's computer systems or property.
- Using the website and its applications for any unlawful or harmful purpose.
- Using the website in an unprofessional manner, or to defame or harass anyone and or their company, organization and their affiliates.
- Using the website in a manner that is not in full compliance with applicable law.
- Using a robot, spider, crawler or other software or automatic device not approved by CINDE.
- Using the website or any application for any commercial use not approved by CINDE.
- Restrictions on Use
- The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation, video and/or their arrangement on this CINDE website are all subject to intellectual property right protection.
- Such material from CINDE and any other website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by CINDE, or any of their related, affiliated or subsidiary companies (collectively "CINDE") may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of CINDE.
- Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates CINDE intellectual property rights. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to users of the website by access to the website. They remain with CINDE as the full and complete owner with title to the website material.
- All other remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to CINDE through or by reason of this website (collectively the "Submission") will forever be the property of CINDE.
- CINDE is not required to treat any Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas for its business (including without limitation, product or advertising ideas) and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future operations.
- Without limitation, CINDE will have the exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere. CINDE will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purposes whatsoever without compensation to users, visitors or other persons providing a Submission.
- By access to this website users and visitors acknowledge they are responsible for the material and information submitted and have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
- CINDE does not warrant or make any representation regarding the use of the materials contained in this website in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. The material in this website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes and improvements can be made at any time.
- These terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, notwithstanding any principles of conflict of laws.
- This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this website.
- The CINDE can revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting.
- This website may be linked to other websites which are not maintained by CINDE and CINDE is not responsible for the content of those websites. All other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark owners.
- CINDE reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes.
- Parental Control
- The Canadian Institute for Non-destructive Evaluation (CINDE) strongly encourages parents to supervise and monitor children's use of the Internet. Parental control tools and other services are available to assist parents to supervise, monitor and provide consent to children's use of the Internet and disclosure of personal information.
- No Warranties or Representations
- THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT
WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESSS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE. CINDE NEITHER WARRANTS NOR REPRESENTS THAT YOUR USE OF ANY
CONTENT MATERIAL WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, NOR
THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR
ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE
SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL
COMPONENTS. CINDE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS
REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS
WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR
OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT CINDE) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY
SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. ACCORDINGLY, BY USING THIS INFORMATION
YOU AGREE THAT CINDE (INCLUDING ITS AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND
EMPLOYEES) ARE NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. ADDITIONALLY, WITH
REFERENCE TO ANY DISCUSSIONS, CHATS, POSTINGS, TRANSMISSIONS, BULLETIN
BOARDS, AND THE LIKE THAT MAY BE ON THE WEBSITE, CINDE ASSUMES NO
RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY ARISING FROM ANY INFRINGING, THREATENING,
FALSE, MISLEADING, ABUSIVE, HARASSING, LIBELOUS, DEFAMATORY, VULGAR,
OBSCENE, SCANDALOUS, INFLAMMATORY, PORNOGRAPHIC, OR PROFANE MATERIAL
OR ANY MATERIAL THAT COULD CONSTITUTE OR ENCOURAGE CONDUCT THAT
WOULD BE CONSIDERED A CRIMINAL OFFENSE, GIVE RISE TO CIVIL LIABILITY, OR
OTHERWISE VIOLATE ANY LAW, CONTAINED IN ANY SUCH LOCATIONS ON THE
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.