- All book sales are final. No refunds are provided for books.
- Duplicate Course Certificates
- All duplicate course certificate sales are final. No refunds are provided for duplicate course certificates.
- Conference Passes/Tickets
- Please see Cancellation Policies below.
- Please click here for details regarding course cancellations & rescheduling.
- Please click here for details regarding workshop/exam cancellations & rescheduling.
- Conference Passes/Tickets
- All cancellations must be received in writing. Registrations cancelled before the 60 calendar days prior to the first day of the conference are subject to a $150 service charge. No refunds will be made within 60 days of the first day of the conference. 'No-shows' (no notification of cancellation) will not receive a refund.
Subject to Change
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Visitors to the CINDE web site may be asked to provide some personal information. Many parts of the site do not require personal information. However, some website functionality does require information to be provided. The type of information collected depends on the website area and services requested through the website. Following is a description of what information is collected, why it is requested, and how it will be used:
- Customer Questions, Comments or Suggestions
The website enables people to send questions, comments or suggestions about CINDE products or services. Comments accompanied by a request for a response will require a name, address and phone number to be provided.
CINDE may post surveys on the website. Participation in CINDE surveys is strictly voluntary. The survey information is only used to improve CINDE services and products. Survey participants may be given the option to provide personal information.
- Bulletin Boards
The CINDE Members area contains interactive bulletin boards that may users to provide personal information before participating in discussions. Some of the requested information is optional, while other information, such as an email address, is mandatory. Mandatory information will only be used to communicate with other people who have also provided the required information.
- Purchasing Services, Merchandise or Memberships
CINDE merchandise may be available to purchase online. As part of the ordering process, customers may be asked for personal information such as shipping addresses and credit card numbers to complete the transaction.
CINDE may also offer members services that may provide incentives such as discounts for other CINDE services and products. Registering for a CINDE membership may require personal information to be submitted. This will only be used to provide a member or user ID and password. Credit card data and registration information will be protected by Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") or other encryption mechanisms.
- Use of Personal Information
CINDE uses personal information as stated above, and does not sell, distribute or disclose personal information without your consent.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
Canadian law dictates that CINDE may disclose personal information without consent for purpose of law enforcement, national security, debt collection, legal reasons such as a lawyer representing our organization, and in an emergency situation in which an individual's life, health or security is threatened.
Some parts of the CINDE web site and affiliated web sites may not work properly if cookies are not enabled by the users browser. More information about cookies is available from the Internet browser Help function.
Users of the website are given the opportunity to provide feedback, which may require personal information to be shared. This information will not be shared, and will only be used to provide information or feedback as requested by the user.
Records are amended as needed, and where appropriate, third parties may be advised about any changes needed to ensure the accuracy and completeness of personal information.
Visitors to web sites should be aware that information given voluntarily in public website areas such as bulletin boards, blogs, social networks, and by email exchanges may be used by email lists or other contacts. Users of public website areas are encouraged to exercise caution in sharing personal information. Parents should instruct and monitor their children in the safe and responsible use of the Internet.