The Canadian Institute for Non-destructive Evaluation (CINDE) is excited to announce the call for papers for 2017! Authors are invited to submit articles that address the following aspects of non-destructive evaluation, testing, and inspection such as:
- PT, MT, UT, RT, ET, and advanced NDT methods
- Practical applications of NDT
- Tips for NDT technicians
- Emerging processes, applications, technologies, and trends in NDT
- Other topics relating to NDT
Or contact the Editor at with your idea!
Authors are also invited to submit ideas for a series of 6 articles (1 per issue) on a special topic related to NDT.
Articles or papers that have been previously published will be considered as long as reprint permission is granted.
The author and original publisher will receive full acknowledgement and attribution.
Please share this request with your colleagues and encourage them to send their submission for consideration through the CINDE website at: http://www.cinde.ca/journal/submit.phtml
Authors of papers accepted for use in the CINDE Journal are asked to adhere to the following guidelines:
- All submissions must be in English.
- Papers can be submitted online via our File Upload System.
- Any pictures illustrated in the paper must be submitted in their original form (bmp, tiff, jpg, etc) in high resolution for print.
- Papers should not exceed 3000 words.
All submissions are reviewed before publication and may require amendments before final acceptance.