CINDE members have access to the full job posting information.
- CINDE members, please log into our Members Area with your CINDE ID and password to view the complete information. Forgot your CINDE ID or password? Click here.
- If you are not a member, please click here.
- To post a job ad, please click here.
NOTE: The Canadian Institute for Non-destructive Evaluation (CINDE) is not responsible for the accuracy of the information on this page, the person or organization submitting it is responsible to ensure it is accurate. By posting the information you accept that the CINDE reserves the right to refuse, edit or remove information.
|Reference Number: PA2632||Date of Entry: March 17, 2017|
|Business: Streamline Inspection Ltd.
Bay 5, 240040 Frontier Place SE
Canada T1X 0N2
|Position: API 653 Inspectors
Job Location: Alberta
Contact: Human Resources
Streamline Inspection Ltd. requires certified API 653 Inspectors to travel to and from various sites to perform inspections throughout Canada. We are currently looking for applicants based through Alberta (Red Deer, Edmonton, and Calgary).
- Perform API 653 inspections, assessing inspection results, reporting all findings, and recommending any required repairs
- Act as a Crew Lead and manage/motivate a crew of NDT technicians who will assist with all inspection activities
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with both clients and co-workers
- Coordinate all on-site schedule logistics and contractor management
- Observe and follow safety rules and practices, and other safety requirements for all projects
- API 653 certification
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Current First Aid, H2S Alive, Confined Space Entry/Rescue, Fall Protection, and WHMIS training
- Ability to perform physically demanding activities
Streamline Inspection offers competitive wages, bonuses, training opportunities, and a benefits package. To apply, please send your resume by email. No phone calls please.