CINDE members have access to the full job posting information.
- CINDE members, please log into our Members Area with your CINDE ID and password to view the complete information. Forgot your CINDE ID or password? Click here.
- If you are not a member, please click here.
- To post a job ad, please click here.
NOTE: The Canadian Institute for Non-destructive Evaluation (CINDE) is not responsible for the accuracy of the information on this page, the person or organization submitting it is responsible to ensure it is accurate. By posting the information you accept that the CINDE reserves the right to refuse, edit or remove information.
|Reference Number: PA2631||Date of Entry: March 17, 2017|
|Business: Streamline Inspection Ltd.
Bay 5, 240040 Frontier Place SE
Canada T1X 0N2
|Position: UT Level 2 Technicians
Job Location: Edmonton, AB
Contact: Human Resources
Streamline Inspection Ltd. is looking for certified CGSB UT Level 2 Technicians for our Edmonton, Alberta, location. Candidates must be willing to travel.
- Perform UT corrosion surveys
- Perform inspections at plant turnarounds/projects
- Create detailed reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Co-ordinate with administrative staff to create final reports to send to clients
- CGSB UT Level 2 certification, including MT and LPI
- Additional NDE/API certifications considered an asset
- Current First Aid, H2S Alive, Confined Space Entry/Rescue, Fall Protection, and WHMIS training
- Valid drivers' license and clean driving record
- Highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a team, as well as independently
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Streamline Inspection offers competitive wages, bonuses, training opportunities, and a benefits package. To apply, send us your resume by email. No phone calls please.