CINDE members have access to the full job posting information.
- CINDE members, please log into our Members Area with your CINDE ID and password to view the complete information. Forgot your CINDE ID or password? Click here.
- If you are not a member, please click here.
- To post a job ad, please click here.
NOTE: The Canadian Institute for Non-destructive Evaluation (CINDE) is not responsible for the accuracy of the information on this page, the person or organization submitting it is responsible to ensure it is accurate. By posting the information you accept that the CINDE reserves the right to refuse, edit or remove information.
|Reference Number: PA2629||Date of Entry: March 17, 2017|
|Business: Streamline Inspection Ltd.
Bay 5, 240040 Frontier Place SE
Rocky View, AB
Canada T1X 0N2
|Position: RT Level 2 Technician
Job Location: Red Deer/Edmonton, AB
Contact: Human Resources
Streamline Inspection Ltd. requires a certified RT Level 2 for our Red Deer/Edmonton, Alberta, location. Candidates must be willing to travel.
- Set up and calibrate NDT equipment
- Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect defects using NDT methods of inspection
- Perform inspections at plant turnarounds/projects
- Perform extensive field work when required
- Interpret, evaluate, and document results of inspections through formal reports
- Manage/motivate a helper (CEDO) who will assist with all inspection activities
- Promote an exceptional client service attitute
- CGSB RT Level 2 certification
- Additional CGSB UT, MT, and PT certifications considered an asset
- Additional NDE/API certifications also considered an asset
- Current First Aid, H2S Alive, Confined Space Entry/Rescue, Fall Protection, and WHMIS training
- Valid drivers' license and clean driving record
- Highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Streamline Inspection offers competitive wages, bonuses, training opportunities, and a benefits package.