CINDE members have access to the full job posting information.
- CINDE members, please log into our Members Area with your CINDE ID and password to view the complete information. Forgot your CINDE ID or password? Click here.
- If you are not a member, please click here.
- To post a job ad, please click here.
NOTE: The Canadian Institute for Non-destructive Evaluation (CINDE) is not responsible for the accuracy of the information on this page, the person or organization submitting it is responsible to ensure it is accurate. By posting the information you accept that the CINDE reserves the right to refuse, edit or remove information.
|Reference Number: PA2628||Date of Entry: March 17, 2017|
|Business: Streamline Inspection Ltd.
Bay 5, 240040 Frontier Place SE
Rocky View, AB
Canada T1X 0N2
|Position: MT Level 2 Technician
Job Location: Red Deer, AB
Contact: Human Resources
Streamline Inspection Ltd. requires a certified MT Level 2 technician for our Red Deer, Alberta location. Candidates must be willing to travel.
- Set up and calibrate NDT equipment
- Perform inspections at plant turnarounds/projects
- Interpret, evaluate, and document results of inspections through formal reports
- promote an exceptional client service attitude
- CGSB MT Level 2 certification
- Additional CGSB UT and PT certifications considered an asset
- Valid drivers' license and clean driving record
- Current First Aid, H2S Alive, Confined Space Entry/Rescue, Fall Protection, and Whmis training
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a team, as well as independently
Streamline Inspection offers competitive wages, bonuses, training opportunities, and a benefits package. To apply, send your resume by email to email@example.com. No phone calls please.