Select a category:
- How do I learn more about NDT as a career?
- How do I confirm that I have met all course prerequisites?
- Where do I register for a course?
- How do I cancel from a course?You can cancel course registrations from within your Members Area
- Where do I access the Members' area?
- I forgot my Members Area password. How do I reset it?
- Can I still gain access to the Members' Area if I can't reset my password or locate my Contact ID?Yes, but you will have to prove your identity before being allowed into the Member Area.
- How do I get to CINDE in Hamilton, ON?
- What hotels are in the course location area?
- Do I have to pay for parking while attending Hamilton classes? How do I do that?
- How do I get to CINDE Alberta facilities?
- What should I bring to class?
- How do I register for an online exam?
- Can I schedule a written exam?Yes. Please call 905-387-1655 Ext. 221
- Can I schedule a written and practical exam?Yes. Please call 905-387-1655 Ext. 229
- How can I find out about the NDT union?
- Can I receive notification of future course dates?Yes. Select the course on the Registration page and sign up for Notification. If you are not currently a member, you can sign up as a visitor .. there's no cost to you.
- I want to register for a course and I don't know my Membership ID. How can I find that out?
Training for Level 3:
- What is the generic guidelines for this training?These courses are now offered in an on-line delivery format and subdivided into modules to ease the process for more than one level 3 method. This online delivery is held in real time - live with the instructor as well as other participants for a totally inter-active experience. Student will be able to communicate with not only the instructor but also other class mates via voice over internet protocol and sessions will be recorded for student review. To meet the training requirements of CGSB 48.9712, individuals seeking their first Level 3 certification must complete modules 1-3 and select “one” specific module (between #4-#8). Subsequent Level 3 certification requirement only require the specific module to be taken. To ease in this registration process two options for registration are available; Option #1: Register for a package, specific to your method of choice. This will include modules 1-3 and the module which is specific to your method of choice (suitable for individuals preparing for their first Level 3 certification). Option #2: Register for individual modules of interest (suitable for individuals preparing or additional Level 3 certifications).
- How the course works?It's an interactive, real-time training course with an instructor. It's not video conferencing but you are able to talk and/or type to the instructor.
- Is there video?If a video was to be shown, you would be provided a link for viewing.
- Is a Level 3 course mandatory for me?Our suggestion would be to submit your application form to NRCan to see what they suggest based on your past education and experience.
- Are there tests?There will be a final exam following each module. The exam will be available for taking approximately 4 to 5 days after the Module is finished.
- I'm looking for work. Can I post my resume?
- I'm looking for work. Are there any job postings?
- I have an NDT question. Where can I ask it?Join the CINDE Forum! Register now at http://www.cinde.ca/cgi-bin/bb/forum.cgi?action=register Discuss anything NDT with your peers in the field!
- Are there any Ontario Chapter CINDE events I can participate in?
- What membership benefits I am entitled to?
- How do I reset my password if I know my CINDE Contact ID?Enter your contact ID at this link and press RESET to have the instructions emailed to you.
- I forgot my CINDE Contant ID. How can I obtain it?At this link, enter the email address that you registered the account with and press SUBMIT to have your Contact ID emailed to you.
- The email address I signed up with is no longer valid, and I have forgotten my Members Area password. What do I do now?The email address registered with us must be valid in order for you to reset your own password. If it is not, then please fill out the form under Item 3 on the Password Reset page.
- What is a Contact ID and why do I need one?Your Contact ID was made up when you became a visitor to our website, registered as a student, or paid for membership. This ID number (similar to a customer number) is linked to your email address and is used to organize your data in our database, so that we can track payments, membership status, course registrations, practical workshops, online exams, etc. We ask if you forget your ID, not to sign up again but to request help at https://www.cinde.ca/members/reset.phtml If your membership lapses, we continue to value you as a customer and offer the ability for you to log into your visitor area to review past events.
- Are there any Quebec Chapter CINDE events I can participate in?
- Is there a national conference that I can participate in annually?
- How can I receive email bulletins about future training courses, events, etc.?Sign up online as a visitor .. there's no cost to you. If you are already a member, you should be on our mailing list. If not, go to your Members Area and update your contact information and mailing preferences.
Careers in NDT:
- Is CINDE looking for instructors?A job profile is available in the downloads section of our web site. To apply, please send your resume stating your education, work experience and salary expectations to: email@example.com
- How do I get started in NDT?This link takes you to an informational pamphlet about NDT, along with videos and other articles of interest.